PolySystems seeks a Manager of Actuarial Services to join our home office located in Chicago’s loop.
- Work with a variety of client valuation and modeling projects.
- Maintain clear and precise documentation of methods and activities.
- Perform asset and liability modeling.
- Implement and enhance advanced models for a variety of modeling purposes such as valuation, ALM, planning, embedded value, economic capital, and pricing.
- Deliver work by project deadlines.
- Collaborate with programmers, underwriters, accountants, claims experts, and senior management to help companies develop plans for new lines of business or improve existing business.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science or relevant mathematical field.
- Expertise in valuation according to US GAAP and US statutory valuation standards.
- 10 years’ actuarial experience.
- Knowledge of current and legacy products in at least two lines of business such as traditional life, UL, indexed annuities, fixed interest deferred annuities, in payment annuities, LTC, and other individual health insurance.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- FSA preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.