PolySystems seeks a Health Product Coordinator to join our home office located in Chicago’s loop.
PolySystems is seeking an actuary to work with our production and software development teams to design and enhance our Health software suite and serve as the key contact for any questions related to our Health software. Our Health software is used in many large insurance companies, and as our Health Product Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to build actuarial and business expertise while seeing the impact of your efforts on our clients.
- Oversee the implementation of software modifications and enhancements and regression testing for all Health software.
- Update user documentation.
- Collaborate with the Client & Consulting Services Team on projects and software specifications.
- Create test data and communicate program changes to developers.
- Run monthly priority meetings and communicate bi-monthly status reports that track the progress of our Health software modifications and enhancements.
- Investigate client questions and issues.
- Train Poly employees on how to use Health software.
- Test other software as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related field.
- Three years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Understanding of Health insurance product types: reserving methods, rules, and guidelines.
- Solid actuarial and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Ability to communicate with various employees at all levels.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.