PolySystems seeks an Entry Level Software Tester to join our home office located in Chicago’s Loop.
PolySystems is seeking an Entry Level Software Tester to work on our Design, Development, and Quality Assurance Team in our Chicago office. In this position, you will be testing software and helping our actuarial consultants solve client issues. This position could provide entry into the actuarial consulting industry.
- Test software: our common utilities, our software’s user interface, and applications.
- Update and maintain data sets used for regression testing.
- Document new software capabilities.
- Provide client support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technical oriented field, or related discipline.
- Excellent mathematical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Capacity to grow and develop computer related skills.
- Familiarity of operating systems, batch files, DOS commands, and script writing preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.