PolySystems seeks a C++ Software Developer in our home office located in Chicago’s Loop.
- Design, implement, and maintain new and existing software features.
- Participate in testing and other quality assurance activities.
- Debug software problems, fix defects, and answer questions about the software’s behavior.
- Collaborate with software testers, specification writers, and other members of the programming team.
- Support technology projects throughout planning and delivery cycles.
- Ensure that all documentation meets and aligns with required compliance standards.
- Knowledge of developing software using C/C++ required.
- Knowledge of developing, installing, enhancing, maintaining, testing, diagnosing, and resolving software problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.