PolySystems seeks an Actuarial Manager to join our Design, Development and Quality Assurance Team. This position can be based out of our Chicago, Greenville, or Cherry Hill office.
PolySystems is seeking an actuarial manager to participate in the design and development of enhancements to our software. This is a hands-on role that supports our team through creative problem solving to address client needs.
- Participate in the systems design and specifications review process by ensuring all specifications are clear, complete, accurate, and consistent with our software design across different systems.
- Collaborate on key development projects, including writing feature specifications and managing feature implementation as needed.
- Deliver expert feedback and solutions to clients’ needs for regulation, financial reporting, governing guidelines, and actuarial principles.
- Write and review software documentation.
- Experience-based knowledge of multiple product lines such as traditional life, health, long term care, universal life, deferred annuities, and assets.
- Experience-based knowledge of multiple actuarial-related purposes such as valuation, experience studies, modeling, and ALM.
- 5+ years of actuarial experience, preferably a current or near FSA.
- Strong preference for experience-based knowledge with at least one standard actuarial software system. Knowledge of PolySystems software is preferred but not required.
- Experience with actuarial programming and software development preferred.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.