PolySystems seeks an Actuarial Associate to join our Design, Development and Quality Assurance Team in our Chicago office.
PolySystems is seeking an actuarial associate to aid in the developments and enhancements to PolySystems software. This is a hands-on role that supports our team through creative problem solving to address client needs.
- Assist with the design and specification review of PolySystems software.
- Work with our team to develop specifications for, and test modifications to, PolySystems software.
- Create test cases for software modifications.
- Write and review system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, or related discipline.
- 2 years of actuarial experience.
- Demonstrated actuarial exam success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with programming preferred.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.