PolySystems seeks an Actuarial Associate to join our Greenville, South Carolina office.
PolySystems is seeking an actuarial associate to perform a wide range of consulting services for our clients as well as aid in the development of enhancements to our existing software. This is a hands-on role that supports our team through creative problem solving to address client needs.
- Assist with product implementation and user acceptance testing.
- Work with our team to develop specifications for, and test modifications to, PolySystems software.
- Write and review project documentation.
- Help design specifications for and test new functionality within PolySystems proprietary software.
- Work with existing clients to extend their use of PolySystems software.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, or related discipline.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and programming preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
PolySystems offers a medical/dental insurance plan (including an HSA with employer contributions), a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with employer match, Long Term Disability, a generous personal day policy, and work/life balance.